SEO Audit to Help Promote Your Website & Business
Knowing whether your webpages are doing everything that they can to rank well is impossible without the right metrics. Here at Direct Submit, we analyse your site on a broad range of SEO-related factors and tell you precisely what you’re doing right, and where you need to make improvements.
An SEO audit service uses sophisticated software to determine the current status of your website, your ability to rank, and whether you’re checking all the boxes. It drills down into practically every factor that could affect your Google ranking (or any other search engine) and provides helpful feedback for what to do next. It helps you avoid a situation where you’re paying hefty fees for other forms of digital marketing but aren’t doing the easy, inexpensive basics right.
What’s Included in Our SEO Audit?
Here’s what you get when you choose to get an SEO audit with Direct Submit:
• Page speeds – We’ll take a look at the rate at which your pages load. Both Google and users care about page loading speeds. If your website doesn’t load fast enough, Google will downrank you and users will click back to search, reducing your opportunities to make conversions.
• Crawlability – We check to make sure that search engines can find all your pages and index them. Only indexed pages will rank in search results.
• Metadata analysis – Metadata comprises all of the information you give search engines about the pages on your site. Our audit tells you whether these are optimised for your targeted keywords.
• URL analysis – Google and other search engines take into account your URLs when deciding on whether to forward users to your site. Our audit immediately informs you of whether you’ve chosen the right URLs for your aims.
• Mobile SEO – Optimising your website for mobile is more critical than ever before, with a majority of internet users now using mobile devices, not desktop computers. Our mobile SEO audit service tells you whether search engines recognise your site as “mobile optimised” and provide you with the tools you need to improve.
• Sitemaps – Websites with clear sitemaps tend to perform better in search results. With us, you get a sitemap evaluation, letting you know whether yours needs improvement.
• Site content structure and keywords – The keywords and content structure that you use on your pages can have a material SEO impact. A site audit from Direct Submit provides you with all the actionable insights you need to improve these aspects of your webpages to focus them on your targeted keywords.
The great thing about SEO audit services is that they give you peace of mind, making sure that you’re covering all bases. Hundreds of different factors determine how well your site ranks on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo! Knowing whether you are fulfilling each of them is practically impossible to determine without professional assistance.
It’s time to transform your business and become a leader in your industry. With offices in both Durham and Newcastle, we can help you do just that through Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Get in touch with us for a free SEO audit.